Friday, December 29, 2023

The Top Ten Leadership Reverie Posts from 2023

 As we are just about to close out another year, I wanted to share the top ten Leadership Reverie blog posts for 2023:

1.  What makes you stay?  (April 28, 2023)


3.  The Accountability-Authority Matrix (January 5, 2023)





8.  Mandatory Education (March 26, 2023)

9.  Word of the Year (March 13, 2023)


I continue to learn a lot from researching and writing these posts.  Someone recently asked how I found the time in my busy schedule to continue to write for a blog.  Of course, I referred that individual back to my very first blog post ("First blog post!") written on January 2, 2016, in which I listed a couple of reasons why I created "Leadership Reverie" in the first place.  I also told that individual that I've always remembered things and understood them better when I wrote them down or explained a concept in my own words.  By writing about the leadership concepts and stories I've read, I tend to remember them and understand them better.   I do not claim to be an expert on leadership, but I do consider myself a student of leadership.  The word "student" comes from the Middle English word studient, meaning "one who pursues knowledge" which itself comes from the Latin word studiens, meaning "to strive toward, devote oneself to, or cultivate."  With this blog, I am trying to cultivate my own knowledge on the fascinating discipline of leadership.  The fact that at least a few of you have spent the time reading (and some of you have even commented) my work provides even more motivation and inspiration to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment