Sunday, January 1, 2023

Top Ten Posts of 2022

Since we just closed out another year, I wanted to share the top ten Leadership Reverie blog posts for 2022:

1.   "No words" (January 24, 2022)



4.  "Be the best at getting better..." (October 2, 2022)

5.  "I'm sorry, we are out of that" (October 16, 2022)

6.  "Imagine the worst" (October 10, 2022)

7.  "Wicked" (September 18, 2022)

8.  "It's complicated..." (September 13, 2022)



I continue to learn a lot from researching and writing these posts.  I recently went back and read my very first blog post ("First blog post!") written on January 2, 2016.  I created this blog for two reasons. First, I've always enjoyed writing and this blog created a venue for me to follow at least one of my favorite activities.  Second, I have always enjoyed reading and learning about leadership, and this blog provided me with a place to record some of my favorite lessons and/or stories from the leadership literature.  For both of these reasons, I would go on writing this blog even if no one other than a few close friends and family members read it (actually, I would still write this blog even if absolutely no one else but me read it).  Regardless, the fact that at least a few of you have spent the time reading (and some of you have even commented) my work provides even more motivation and inspiration to continue.

A lot has happened since January 2, 2016.  Leadership Reverie has surpassed just over 770 blog posts with over 175.000 views.  I am thankful for those of you who have continued to stick with me since the beginning, and I welcome those of you who have only recently started to read.  I hope all of you have a blessed and prosperous 2023.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment